Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Soccer, Kids, and Community


Last week I was able to go see the Galaxy soccer game with some of the Kingdom Causes members and the children that are part of the soccer class. I'm glad that I went because it was nice to see the kids have so much fun. It was also a great way to get to know the parents of the kids from the community. I had many conversations with some of the moms and they expressed how much they appreciate Kingdom Causes for having many activities for the kids. They also said they're grateful for the mission of Kingdom Causes and the helpful resources they provide. I was already excited working for Kingdom Causes, but hearing their nice words lifted my spirits, reminding me that I am serving the Bellflower community and our amazing God.

Written by: Janet Melara

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great post about soocer.
Thanks! for sharing good information.
new rochelle soccer