Friday, July 18, 2014

Meet the Community Fellows: Noemi

Hi, my name is Noemi Vega and I am part of this year's Community Fellows Program. Even though I grew up in Paramount, Bellflower is where I've spent most of my life! I have attended Bellflower Brethren Church since the age of 2, so it's safe to say it's where my roots are. last May I received my Bachelors degree in Psychology, from Grace College, Indiana. Like any psych major, I enjoy meeting new people and hearing about their life! This love for people was what sparked my interest in the Fellows Program. I am most excited to learn about community development and to really be stretched in my walk with the Lord. I am already starting to see God's faithfulness and his blessings over the community on Eucalyptus. I am hopeful and excited for what God has in store for me this year!

No comments: