Monday, July 21, 2014

Meet the Community Fellows: Lindsay



Hi! My name is Lindsay Pals and I am a recent transplant from Grand Rapids, Michigan, where my most recent position was in the housing and education side of community development. I was born, raised, and went to school in that lovely city, but have always been drawn to Southern California. Through family and friends I heard about the good work KCB has been involved in, so with my pending move to Southern California, I decided to check the organization out.  Needless to say, God leads and God provides- two huge lessons I’m still learning in this entire transplant. I know He has more blessings and lessons in store for me, the fellows program, and our community this year.
I enjoy meeting new people and I really enjoy coffee. Take that as an open invitation J

2 comments:

Linda LaPoint said...

Welcome to Bellflower Lindsay!

Anonymous said...

You're so great .