Monday, June 11, 2012

Community Fellow: Laura

Meet Laura Dumas, another 2012-2013 Community Fellow!



Hello! My name is Laura Dumas and I am originally from Northern California. I have spent the last three years in the L.A. area which was quite an adjustment after growing up in the country, but I have come to love it here :) 

I graduated from Biola University in May of 2012 with a degree in intercultural studies which I hope to use overseas eventually. I have been involved in various homeless ministries throughout high school and college and have always had a deep concern for those living on the "outside" of society. 

When I heard about Kingdom Causes, I got very excited as it seems like an amazing opportunity to both learn as well as to live out what I have been learning. I have a strong desire to see people live life the way God created it to be lived and to see them recognize their inherent worth as his children and I am looking forward to learning how to do this through Kingdom Causes this year! 

No comments: