Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Canaan Presbyterian Church -- Local Missions

Over the past two weeks we have had the joy of hosting a group of young adults from Canaan Presbyterian Church here in Bellflower. What a great group of Christians, willing to learn and serve, wanting to be obedient to Jesus and engage thier local community! Chrissy and Eric have done an excellent job of orienting them to Kingdom Causes and giving them practical training in homeless outreach and asset based community development.

I love to see new connections being made and young people committed to blessing Bellflower!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What up Kingdom Causes I was one of the youth group members who helped out during Bellflower Missions.

My name was David.

I hope you're blessed each and everyday, and may God give you the strength even though it might be hard.

I wish all of you the best of luck