Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Meet our Summer Interns: Ryan


Hi there! My name is Ryan Leck. I am one of the summer interns here at Kingdom Causes Bellflower this year. Nine months out of the year I am a student studying accounting at Calvin College in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The other three months, however, I am spending at home in sunny Southern California. I was raised in the Bellflower area, so this place this place is very dear to my heart.

A few things about me: I love all things movie. Whether it’s going to the movie theater, spending my weekend watching Netflix, or watching an old movie for the one-hundredth time, I love it. Favorite movies include but are not limited to: Grand Budapest Hotel, Robin Hood: Men in Tights, and the Star Wars movies (Yes, even episodes I-III). I am very competitive but like to pretend that I’m not. I hate losing. I just don’t show much I hate it when I actually lose. I also love jokes and secretly like good puns. GOOD puns. Not bad ones. Bad puns make everything worse.

This summer at KCB I will mostly be working with Shaun, Jason, and Abbey on the financial matters of Good Soil. However, I am just an intern, so pretty much anyone can tell me what to do and I’ll have to do it. It’ll be interesting, but I am excited to experience the things that God has set up for me in this internship.

No comments: